Welcome to Wrap up Web
Based in St Helens, Merseyside, Wrap up Web don't simply build great websites, we also provide our customers with an effective web presence.
What is an effective Web presence? Your website should...
- Appeal - Look great and attract users to it as a result
- Respond - Still look great on all devices such as Mobiles and Tablets and using all Internet Browsers such as Chrome and Firefox
- Work well - Be easy for users to navigate and find exactly what they're after
- Promote - Shout out everything that's great about your business or organisation
- Target - Focus on relevant users and/or potential customers
- Socialise - Showcase your business or organisation via Social Media to promote good reputation and help provide updated and refreshing content
- Get found - Appear in all the major search engines when specific keywords or phrases are used
- Report back - Report on its own performance to help identify where further improvements can be made
- Be Secure - All Wrap up Web websites are built using the latest secure SSL platform
An effective web presence should generate genuine enquiries therefore maximising the return on your online investment. Whether you need a new website, an existing website updated, have a website that's not pulling its weight or have simply lost your website for whatever reason, get in touch with Wrap up Web to find out how we can help your business or organisation grow.
How else do we help your business or organisation achieve an effective web presence...?
We build a website that is...
- set up with the functionality and features needed so businesses or organisations can get going and get found fast
- easily managed by its owner
- hosted using secure, reliable and available servers
- easily optimised to maximise exposure to search engines
- preconfigured with Social Media integration such as a Twitter and Facebook feeds
Once the website is built we can also then help you...
- get your website live by assisting with domain name and server pointing
- set up your initial Search Engine Optimisation
- write your content to ensure it compliments your SEO
- integrate your existing Social Media
- learn how to use your website to get the very best out of it
After your website is live we can also provide managed support that can...
- continue to optimise your website to ensure it is refreshed and relevant, so keeping it in full view of the search engines
- help create new content and/or functionality/features in your websites to keep in up to date and relevent
- update and reconfigure your website using the latest available technologies to keep it in line with ever changing search engine algorithms
If you'd like to find out how we can help your business or organisation get a great Web presence then please get in touch with us.