Search Engine and Social Media Optimisation is a technical and creative process to improve the visibility of a website in search engines, with the aim of driving more potential customers to it.
What is a successful SEO Strategy?
Get relevant. Get trusted. Get Popular.
Our simple SEO checklist
- Identify valuable user intent opportunities i.e. what users are hoping to find or discover
- Identify the audience and the reason for your content – No reason for the content, no point including the content
- Collate a list of related Keywords/Phrases that are likely to be used by potential customers when searching for your services
- Include content which uses related terms, plurals and words that have user intent, for example buy, compare, find. Try to get a keyword or related term in every paragraph.
- Pick a relevant Page Title ideally with a keyword/phrase in it
- Write a relevant meta description that includes a keyword/phrase
- Add an image with user centric understandable ALT attribute text
- Link to related pages on your site within the content
- Link to related pages on other sites
- Have a simple Google friendly page URL
- Keep it simple
- Embed Social Media into relevant content
- Share it and big it up on Social Media
How do we maintain good SEO?
Pick the most profitable keywords for your site to optimize your pages against those used by your competition.
Monitor website rankings for your targeted keywords and compare them to your competitors.
Analyse on-the-page and off-the page SEO factors on your site and fine-tune your landing pages for high search engine rankings and conversions.
Web Analytics Integration
Compare your website Google Analytics data with your competition.
Re-word and submit your web content to the search engines, niche and local directories, social networks and content sharing sites.
Monitor and correct technical errors such as spelling mistakes, bad grammar, broken links and anchors, server/domain name issues, etc. that could negatively affect your rankings.
Ensure your backlink profile is relevant and inline with your business and the latest search engine guidelines.
Website Design and User Performance
Ensure the design and User Experience(UX) of your website is optimised and flows in line with SEO best practice.
Use the latest available tools to compare and monitor SEO performance against those of your competitors.
Ensure your website has all the required technical elements in place that enable good SEO such as Site Maps, Google Analytics, Google and Bing Search Console (Webmaster Tools), robots.txt, Disallow etc.
How do we make sure your website is found?
- add your site to Google Analytics
- add your site to Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tools)
- ensure your business is listed on Google My Business (Google Maps)
- create and submit xml site maps to Google Search Console
- create and submit robots.txt file to Google
- integrate Social media into your site
- submit your site to local business listings
- install and configure your CMS SEO application
- setup and configure basic homepage meta tags and H1 and H2 headings
How do you know if your website is performing well?
- email you a monthly report from Google Analytics
- Monitor and correct any errors picked up by Google that may effect your SEO ranking or Search Engine visibility
- Ensure your website is kept up to date in line with latest SEO algorithms
- Ensure your website is configured to be as secure and fast as possible to reflect well upon the Search Engine indexing of your website